Tired of spending big bucks on garlic supplements? Here’s how to make it yourself using *actual* garlic.
FYI: honey is the only natural food that doesn’t go bad, so by preserving fresh garlic in honey, your diy garlic pills will not go bad.
Hello, this is Judy from Happy Holistics and I’m gonna show you how to make your own garlic pills. Now why would you want to do this? Well, because it’s antibiotic, anti-fungal and anti-viral, which means that it’s really good for colds.
You’re gonna need:
* 1 bulb of garlic
* some honey
And this is what you do:
1) Peel the skin off the garlic.
2) Grate or mince your garlic.
3) Then transfer into a sterilized jar.
4) and completely cover it with honey.
5) Keep going until you have a layer of pure honey as thick as one inch covering the garlic.
6) Close the jar and wait.
7) 6 weeks later, your garlic is candied and ready to take.
If you feel a cold coming on, take 1 teaspoon at each meal up to 4 times a day until you feel better.
If you made your own garlic pills, let me know how it went in the comments below. Thanks for watching and we’ll see you next time. But before you go, please remember to hit that “subscribe” button.
Song: Stale Mate