Why has yoga become such a craze? For those of you who haven’t yet tried or experienced here are some of the benefits of yoga. On the physical level it gives you fitness benefits of increasing flexibility, lubricating the joints, ligaments and tendons, massaging all the organs of the body, flushing toxins while you stretch twist and breath, plus it tones the body.
Here’s the beyond fitness part now, because as well as the physical benefits, yoga creates a union of body and mind creating harmony in life, reducing stress and enabling practitioners to achieve extraordinary physical and mental feats. How is this done?
Health experts highly advise some form of daily meditation to help lower stress levels. Meditation is an integral part of yoga practice with the primary focus on breathing. Various forms of breathing exercises help to deepen the relaxation the of body and mind to eventually create a sense of inner stillness from which one responds rather than react to life. Thus achieving a sense of calm, peace, empowerment and ease.
Traditionally yoga was handed down from teacher to student in one-on-one private lessons. If you are new to yoga personal yoga lessons help you reap all of these benefits without injury. It can be very intimidating and confusing to jump into a yoga class, and have an instructor teach poses to everyone at the same time. Because we all learn in different ways and at different speeds private lessons gives you individualized attention to answer your questions and help you find the right modification of each pose that best suits your ever changing and evolving needs. Private lessons, will give you the knowledge of how poses should be and how to reap the most personal benefit.
If you are not able to find time for yoga lessons in a class setting, then private yoga sessions are the perfect way to get started.
Here are the top 10 reasons to try 1 on 1 private yoga.
1. Stay home until your certified, down-to-earth teacher to arrives.
2. Get undivided attention and an awesome “flow” yoga practice.
3. Take bathroom and rest breaks without worrying about falling behind.
4. Have the space and freedom to learn at your own pace and ask questions.
5. Work out in the privacy and comfort of your own space.
6. Wear what you want.
7. Experience a custom-fit yoga sequence designed especially for your body, including any injuries you might have.
8. Enjoy physical adjustments that not only wring out tension, but also help keep your body in proper alignment.
9. End feeling renewed, and absolutely ready to take on the world.
10. Receive totally free “off-the-mat” services, including a one-on-one initial consultation and assessment, progress updates, feedback on sessions, commitment rewards, and unlimited email support.
Now you can tell me why private yoga lessons take you to fitness and beyond? If the original yogis’ practiced 1 on 1 yoga with their teachers, since they created and designed it maybe we should practice it like they did!